LIQUID DAMAGE OR PHYSICAL DAMAGE TO THE DEVICE BY THE END USER WILL NOT BE COVERED UNDER THE SMARTPHONES DIRECT LTD. WARRANTY PROGRAM
Used device warranty program offers a warranty on a device that is outside of it's original manufacturer's warranty terms & conditions or where the original manufacturer's warranty term has expired. To ensure your device is covered under the Smartphones Direct Ltd. Warranty please read through & complete in full the below information. Please note that we will not accept any responsibility for faults not listed in this document that are found during our internal testing process.
We would like to ensure a smooth and trouble free experience so it is vital that all tests below are carried out & all information below is correctly filled out in full before returning your device.
If your device IS turning on:
Please test the following & mark features that are not functioning with an "X"
|Camera Rear||Loud Speaker|
|Volume Buttons Up / Down||Headphone Jack|
|Lock Button||WiFi Signal|
|Light Proximity Sensor|
If your item is NOT turning on:
Please check first with a different charging cable & plug. If this does charge up the device please perform a Soft Reset of the device, this will NOT erase any information on the device. To perform a Soft Reset please press on both the Power Button & Home Button at the same time & hold for about 15 seconds until you see the Apple Logo appear on the device then release your press on both buttons. The device will now power on.
If your device remains OFF please mark one of the below options with an "X"
- Item is still completely dead
- Item is showing battery / Apple logo and still won't turn on.
No Signal when Sim Card is inserted:
Please check that the time and date is properly set up to your time zone. First, make sure you are connected to WiFi then Go to settings/general/time and date and confirm date and time then RESTART THE PHONE).
If the problem persists, please check with a different SIM card- restart the phone- wait upto 5 minutes for the device to show network signal.
If you found any faults with the device- please fill in the details below:
|Make and model:|
|Date of sale:||(please attach original receipt)|
|Customer Contact number:|
|Passcode of the Device:||(if applicable)|
Disclaimer & Other Notes:
- Please do not send any accessories e.g Case, Sim Card or any other accessories with the device.
- If the device is turning on please advise customer to back up all Data from the device before sending for repair. Smartphones Direct Ltd. will accepts NO responsibility for any Data loss to a device.
- If the device is found not to be covered under the Smartphones Direct Ltd. Warranty a repair to the device can be offered to the customer. This repair will need to be agreed between both parties prior to any repair being carried out. Please note that will advise if the device is Out of warranty after inspection.
- Please note that any repairs carried out on the device by any company other than Smartphones Direct will void the warranty of you device.
I, the customer have read & understand clearly all the information outlined in this document & by agreeing to return my device I agree to all Terms & Conditions as set out by Smartphones Direct Ltd. I also agree that I will NOT hold Smartphones Direct or any of its agents responsible for any Data Loss to the device I'm returning